My most preferred supplement is called “Healthy Digestion” – by Herbalist's Best. This product is outstanding. You will learn on this site that MOST of our heart palpitations problems trace back to a digestive issue of one kind or the other. The blend of ingredients contained in this herbalist formula replaces about six other supplements that I used to purchase separately. Also contained in “Healthy Digestion” is a product called Triphala. I'll be posting an article in the next while that discusses the wide range of benefit derived from Triphala!
I have also spoken with the herbalist and formulator of this product, Adrienn, and found her to be very knowledgeable about this formula. Adrienn has a great understanding of the power of natural supplement for normalizing bodily functions and for supporting optimal health.
What happens when I use “Healthy Digestion?” No matter what else I am eating, healthy digestion keeps me regular. It does not act like a laxative, but more of a natural digestive aid. Given the other ingredients in “Healthy Digestion”, I am able to stop taking some of the others that I used to buy separately. This supplement is pretty much a daily “must have” for me now. I would say to anyone that if you try just one bottle, you will be convinced.
Healthy Digestion Ingredients
- Turmeric Extract – A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory
- Triphala – Detoxifier, Antioxidant, Blood Purifier, supports eyesight, improves digestion
- Dandelion Root – Soothes digestive ailments, Liver tonic, aid digestion, anti-cancer
- Yellow Dock Root – Liver, digestive tract, and skin. Powerful purifier and cleanser
- Moringa – hormone balance, digestion, mood, oxygen utilization,
- Cilantro – Lower blood sugar, anxiety, Urinary infections, digestion, oxidative stress and heavy metal detox
- Fennel Seeds – Constipation, IBS, Bloating, anti-inflammatory, anti-spasmodic
- Anise Seeds – intestinal gas, diuretic, protects against ulcers
- Bioperine – increased bioavailability of turmeric and other supplements
To Understand Heart Palpitations, You Must Understand the Associated Risk Factors All About Heart Palpitations The list of supplements below was developed by this writer over a 21 year period of research. Depending upon individual risk factors, some of the supplements I found helpful, and others only to a minor degree. Aloe Vera Gel Spirulina […]
When you are chasing a monster, like heart palpitations is, you tend to get focussed on the here and now. Don't overlook the power of glucosamine!
In the past year, grounding, or “Earthing” as it is sometimes called, has grown in popularity. There are many reasons for this, not the least of which is grounding's apparent effect upon blood pressure.
Not all heart palpitations are necessarily bad things. Sure, they are both annoying and frightening, but they are very common and there are things you can do to fix them – Most of the time!
I recently ran into a fellow who has been quietly working on his own palpitation situation. He believes he has discovered some meaningful breakthroughs in controlling palpitations.