Full Disclosure: Some of what I say will annoy you if you are the kind of person who believes everything you see and hear on mainstream media. I am not a doctor and do not profess to know all there is to know about the issue of heart palpitations.
What I can say is this: I've been researching heart palpitations since 2002. That is 15 years of testing products and talking with both patients and doctors from all over the world. Here is the bottom line – for those of you who might be new to this site:
There Is No Single Factor That Causes Palpitations!
- Too much acid in your body
- Mercury Fillings in your Teeth (Amalgam Fillings)
- Too much drain on your electrolytes – the minerals that ensure you remain alkaline and able to produce the needed hormones for running your body.
- Over-consumption of toxic fish oil supplements
- Consumption of highly acidic water from your water supply.
- Too much internal inflammation caused by your diet and lifestyle.
- Compressed vertebrae due to aging or to bone loss.
- Impinged nerves such as the Vagus nerve.
- Too much anxiety from stress related to work, family, or just living.
- Physical defects in the heart or arteries of the cardiovascular system. (prolapsed mitral valve etc.)
- Under-production of hormones related to handling stress response.
- Excess body fat leads to arterial blockages and to high cholesterol.
- Sleep Apnea
[amazon_link asins='B077H6BJG3′ template='ProductAd' store='Luciboom-20′ marketplace='US' link_id='db02eeda-e6de-11e7-bbc5-cf30fad25bf8′]Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I get up more than once to go to the bathroom at night?
- Do I have lots of dreams and especially morning dreams?
- Do I wake up 8 hours after going to bed and find myself still in the same position I was when I went to bed?
If you wake up with a dry mouth most of the time, then chances are you have sleep apnea!
If you are constantly tired during the day, then chances are you have sleep apnea!
Often times males will interpret their frequent urination at night as a sign they have prostrate issues. Most of the time they would be wrong. Sleep apnea prevents you from getting into REM sleep and stops you from getting the deep restful sleep that you need.
Sleep apnea increases your health risks significantly! How do I know this? And why can I definitively blog about this? Simple. I went to a clinic and had myself tested. They sent me home with a 24-hour monitor to test my heart rate and oxygen levels while sleeping. It also recorded any sleep anomaly that would happen.
The report showed that I had 67 sleep interruptions per hour through the night! This is HUGE! It showed that my O2 level fell to 64% during many periods of the night. It should always be between 92% and 97%! It showed that I stopped breathing for up to 1 minute and 7 seconds on several occasions throughout the night!
Both I and my wife were tested and both of us were in the same condition regarding apnea. I immediately went out and bought the recommended machine for dealing with this issue. It is called a CPAP machine. I bought mine from Amazon at this link: http://amzn.to/2hp6eZD
After going through a few different mask setups, I found one that I liked. It takes some getting used to, but I can tell you now that I would never be without this machine again! Here are the results:
I fall to sleep on my back and wake up 9 hours later in the same position!
- My O2 levels stay at 97% throughout the night
- My breathing is clear and consistent
- I wake up well-rested!
- I have lots of dreams now and especially in the morning!
The improvement in my quality of life is enormous! I recently went into the hospital and had a series of tests done. I spend a lot of time on my computer and do not get enough exercise. I am overweight and so that puts me at a higher risk of arterial blockage and other health issues.
I had an echocardiogram and stress test done in September. In October I had an Echo/Doppler test done. I met with the doctor and was told that my heart valves are working perfectly and that there are zero signs of any blockages in my system! He was a bit surprised at this since I am overweight and out of shape! I understand that I should have had some blockage or build up in my arteries. But I don't! I put this down to the strict supplementation regimen that I am on. I've been following this regimen since about 2006.
So How Does A Fat Guy With Sleep Apnea NOT Have Clogged Arteries?
Here is my supplementation regimen –
- Kyolic Formula 109 with Nattokinase and Sun Threonine
- DHEA – 50 MG once per day
- GRS Ultra – 2 caps per day – GRS Ultra gives your body the ingredients it needs to create Glutathione – the body's most necessary antioxidant
- Serrapeptase – Silkworm enzyme that digests foreign material in the blood. This stuff clears clots and plaque.
- PureTrim – Daily Complete – The most effective and perfectly balanced whole food vitamin on the market today. Sold by MLM, but still the best there is!
- CBD Oil – Cannabidiol oil from the hemp plant. Unlike marijuana, hemp oil has no psychoactive.
- Spirulina – excellent for maintaining pure and clean blood.
If you are suffering from heart palpitations, there are some things you need to do immediately. The first thing is to get in to see your doctor and get all of the tests done that I talk about above. You want to ensure that you are not dealing with physical heart defects. Once you can rule that out, then you can start doing the things needed to create an environment in your body where palpitations cannot exist.
Next, you will need to evaluate your lifestyle to see what changes you can make to start reducing the effects of any palpitations you might get. It can be a slow process, but you can beat this health issue if you put your mind to it. I have done so, and so have hundreds of others who follow this blog.
Read more about Gut Bacteria Next…
External Sourcing: National Library of Medicine