Congratulations! After a lot of searching, you finally found us! In a few minutes, you’re going to be happy you did. There is nothing quite like suffering a palpitation attack (except maybe dying)! Palpitation sufferers get to experience “dying-like symptoms” several times a day! None of us can stand that feeling and we want to do something about it.
I get over 30,000 visitors to the site every year, and those who write pretty much all tell the same story. The most common first question they have is ”why doesn’t my doctor know this stuff?” Honestly, I can’t answer that one. The medical industry is driven by pharmaceutical sales.
Please NOTE: If, after reading this article, you would like to read the regimen that I used to free myself of heart palpitations permanently, then send me your name and email through the REGIMEN link anywhere that it is found on this site, and I will send you the regimen in pdf format by email within 24 hours.
If everyone was healthy, the medical industry would go broke! The money is clearly in the sick. I would love to think that my doctor had my best interest in mind, but practice tells me differently.Twelve years of testing and research has brought me to the point now where I can control or stop my palpitations completely. I can also bring them back on if I do the wrong things! Having this kind of control over the issue empowers me and allows me to live the life I want, and to be free of the worry and anxiety cause by palpitations.
What Does It Mean To Have Heart Palpitations?
- You are afraid to go to bed at night, because as soon as you do… it starts!
- You can lay on your left side at night
- Even bending over sometimes can bring them on…
- You are constantly worried that you will have an “attack” in public
- You are afraid to go out with your friends
- You feel that palpitations are ruining your life
- You are worried that you won’t be around to look after your kids!
- You are probably becoming afraid to leave the house
- You wonder if you are going to die
- You wake up at 3 am to a pounding heart!
- You are becoming depressed and lethargic
- You desperately want to find the answers
- You are afraid that palps might cost you your job!
Does this sound familiar? It should! Of the thousands of letters I received over the years, this is the common theme. We are all in the same boat here. That said, I may have good news for you.
Most doctors will correctly tell you that palpitations won’t kill you. Worry might kill you, but the palpitations will not. The human heart is built to perform. I went into ER one time with a heart rate of 220 beats per minute. I urinated a quart every fifteen minutes because of the increased pressure on my kidneys. It took doctors about three hours to bring my heart rate down. Imagine running two full marathons and not being able to stop! I was exhausted after this episode, but as my cardiologist said, “imagine how strong your heart must be to do that and not “tap out”!
If you drink colas or sodas, then you are drinking fluid that is pH 2.5. The only thing you can do that is worse than this is drink battery acid or take pharmaceutical drugs. One can of soda will require you to drink 32 eight ounce glasses of high alkaline water just to neutralize the damage from that one soda!